aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Traveling is srs bznz. @ 8:23 AM

Pilot, we are ready for take off.
Now, I've always been obsessed with traveling. It doesn't really show much (not the most obvious thing about me since I'm such a publicized homebody) but I am very much verbal with my interest in it. I'm not quite fond of the riding on planes, boat ride, and roller coaster-type stuff that has to go with it because I can't stomach it most of the time. However, I might get used to it if I just take the time to actually plan on traveling.

Thus, this blog is born.

So many places to go, so many places to see. I wish to travel the world and become someone at the course of it. Where to start? I am not quite sure yet. Why?

Because traveling means having money. And money... is not what I have at the moment.

The first destination on the list? Vietnam. How to get there? Before anything else, the very top of the list would be: Get cash.

How to get cash? Get a job. If not? Freelance. Now if you are going to follow this blog throughout my whole journey, you might get a few tips or whatnots on how to get to the goal. I'm actually just hoping but maybe gaining some confidence on that thought would help us get motivated. So ladies and gents, tip number one: Save up money.


x

Labels: ,


about

● Growing Traveler
● Photographer
● Romance Novelist
● Aspiring Film-maker
● Training Graphic Artist
| where's adi?