aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Indecisiveness has finally bit my arse after all these years. @ 8:26 AM

Just like what the title implied, it's true.

Unfortunate as it is, I'm definitely not getting any younger (and in fact I'm turning a year older after tomorrow and it absolutely horrifies me to the most unbelievable degree). I've finally graduated university a few weeks before and it hit me... what was next?

I haven't done any traveling for so long and for most of my days I've found myself sweating out in the couch watching TV shows that barely does anything for my supposedly witty thoughts (although does greatly with my imagination). Eating ice cream that is bad for mebut fuck it because it's so good. Life is a good laugh, though, when you think about it.

Everything you've ever dreamed of when you were younger doesn't seem to apply when you get older. Everything's different and you don't know how to keep up. You wish, you hope, and to the best of your abilities—you try to make your aspirations come true. It's bad enough that you don't get to be the singer or actress or astronaut or even scientist you've always thought you would be because of requirements but to not be able to travel to the place for you to try and make it happen... well, what are those invisible lines for, countries? Why the need to instate taxes that would just end up in officials' pockets? Why the need for Visa?

But I know change wouldn't be here anytime soon and I have to accept it. So here I am, paying the price for my indecisiveness. I have waited eight months for the inspiration to kick in and I have gotten the ideas to be a professional photographer, a novelist, a graphic designer, and most recently—to work for film and television. And it actually makes sense for me.


It makes sense.


And here I am, looking for production jobs that doesn't have to be here in the Philippines. I've been considering Singapore (but I have no idea what kind of shows they air) but my dream goal would be either in LA (Fringe? Oh yes please. I would love to work for you.) or in the UK (Top Gear, Misfits, Inbetweeners, Psychoville... 'nuff said). And if E4 stumbles on this by any chance, any job offers? 


Currently, I am also constructing a plot for a TV series that people might be interested in. Maybe I'll air it on YouTube to test out and see the reactions on it. Maybe. But if there are any who are interested in collaborating, I welcome ideas.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


about

● Growing Traveler
● Photographer
● Romance Novelist
● Aspiring Film-maker
● Training Graphic Artist
| where's adi?