aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, September 16, 2011
Before I Move Off. @ 9:12 AM

Sometimes, as much as you want to pursue something, there will always be a roadblock that would prevent you from getting there. Traveling is so easy to dream of. So easy to say, "I'll go there!" and yet in reality, the dream is so far away. (if you've also noticed, I am quite adamant with using commas so excuse the excessive use of it.)

Saving money, as I've mentioned before, is one of my hardest tasks so far. Being that I am someone who is programmed to be quite lazy (could also be the genes), I am unsure how I'm going to go about booking a flight without any money for it. Responsibilities--I am very much clueless with them. I mean, I get what my dad was saying about finally getting a job so I can discipline myself for the future but I'm scared.

Losing in touch with myself and becoming a drone to the man. Having to follow dictations and never having my own ideas to hone. Ah well, I should look for a job anyway. How will I be able to go to Europe or anywhere else in the world without proper credentials? Ah, life. You were so much easier when I was still in my years of wearing diapers and now you're holding me back from quenching my wanderlust and my yearning for going to all the concerts, gigs, and festivals I want to go to.

(I wish I had the money right now so I could go to China and see Mount Kimbie live. Well fuck. Proper gutted.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


about

● Growing Traveler
● Photographer
● Romance Novelist
● Aspiring Film-maker
● Training Graphic Artist
| where's adi?